Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Cookies!

Our school is doing "The Biggest Loser" and I am, of course, participating.

Yesterday, one of the Girl Scouts came to deliver a box of cookies to me while I was on duty after school. (My duty consists of me telling the kids to sit down while they wait for their ride. Now it's the same kids everyday, so they should know to sit when they come out, but they are not willing to do this until I tell them to--EVERYDAY!)

I opened the box and said, "Let's just see who remembered to sit down when they came out today," and started passing out the cookies. Of course, they all sat down quickly.

I had half a cookie left for myself so I did good on my diet, I got them all to sit down and I supported the Girl Scouts!

Now what will I bribe them with today?

No comments: