Friday, November 04, 2005

Not on my new carpet!!!

Yesterday, the kinder class had just left, and I noticed a dark spot on my new carpet. AAAAGGGGHHHH!!! I just got that carpet because the old one had been used as a restroom so many times in the past. I hate that! I must teach a fun class if the kids would rather wet themselves than leave the room. It reminded me of the first time a kid had an accident in my room. The kid was a kinder, and he was real embarrased about his accident. I comforted him the best I could. On the inside, I was so mad, but I didn't let him know that, of course. I was so worried that this was gonna be one of those traumatic events that would ruin his life. His spot was cleaned, but if you turned the carpet over, you could still see it. Well, the kid stayed at my school all the way through 4th grade, so at the end of his last year, I showed him the spot and told him that was where he went to the bathroom when he was in kinder. He didn't even remember doing it. So much for the trauma in Drama.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

carpet cleaning shop. Don’t worry much about the stain in your carpet for it can be removed.
A stain in the carpet is a real headache, even more so if it’s a new one! Give the kids a break. They are kids and they still don’t have full control of themselves. Anyway, you can always clean your carpet or bring it to any carpet cleaning shop. Don’t worry much about the stain in your carpet for it can be removed.


-Giovanni Benedict