Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Cornholio!

If any of you remember Beavis and Butthead on MTV and remember the alter ego "Cornholio" then you can relate to what I am talking about. This week is always the craziest week in school. Halloween candy EVERYWHERE!

Today the cafeteria was so loud I took a survey:
How many of you have candy at your house right now? (Of course almost everyone raised their hand.) How many of you ate some candy this morning before you came to school? (Same response.) You can imagine how hyped the kids are at my school and it looks to continue all week.

I told them something like this: If I see any candy at school I will take it from you. You know by looking at my big belly that I love candy, so please get out your candy so that I can take it. I can smell candy right now! I see candy wrappers on the floor of the cafeteria! Please get your candy out so I can take it from you! (Of course no one took out any candy.) It will happen. I WILL GET ME SOME CANDY BEFORE THIS DAY IS OVER!!!! Hopefully it won't be yours. Thank you, enjoy the rest of your breakfast.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

my kids did not bring any candy home for halloween. Their bags were empty. I asked what happened and they say they ate it already. I didn't believe them until their frinds told that is what they did. They knew I was going to go thru it and tell them what they could and could not have, so they thought they would do me a favor by not having to go thru their candy. They said they took their time going from house to house performing tricks that sucked and were not able to get a whole lot of candy, and what they got they ate before the next house, or they would just skip the next house if they were not done eating what they had. Good forethought, huh?

Mr.Bowers said...

One time when I was a kid some big highschool kids in masks pushed us down and took our candy. As I was crying about losing my candy I took my mask off and threw it at them and one of them stopped and said, "Hey guys, that's my cousin!" It was my older cousin Dudley. They gave me back my candy and took all of my friends candy instead. Of course I had to share my candy with my friends and I hated my cousin FOREVER!!!