Monday, November 26, 2007

Puppeteer

I used to teach this quiet girl named Morgan and I found out one day that she makes puppets at her house. She makes them out of paper bags. I asked her if she wanted to bring them to school one day so that her class could use them as their puppets when we got to that lesson. She brought over 100 puppets to school! I was very impressed. I got a letter from her today:

Hi Mr.Bowers. This is Morgan from 4th grade! I am in 7th grade now! I miss you sooooooo much! You were such an awesome teacher that made my confidence boost alot! I still make puppets and other things too!
At my school, we are doing a school production of The Wizard of Oz! I don't have any major parts but i will have to dance.. D: I'm not much of a dancer..
Anyways, I just wanted to say that I missed you! Have a wonderful time and be great at everything you do!


Makes it all worthwhile.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, so hey, What I had posted in the "new" IBP Forum was that I found out that I teach one of your old students.

Her name is Amy Rovner, and she is a junior at Stratford HS. She is in theatre, and Broadcasting (I teach both).

Mr.Bowers said...

Yeah, I remember Amy--red hair and freckles! that's awesome that she is still doing theatre! Tell her Mr. B. said, "HOWDY!"