Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Fin and Ahnika

This morning, I spotted Fin and Ahnika (Both in 2nd grade) walking to class together, so, of course, I have to say Howdy!

MR. BOWERS: Howdy, y'all! Ahnika, why are you walking with Fin?
AHNIKA: I saw him outside, and I caught up with him?
MR. BOWERS: What? Fin is your friend? Are you sure that's a good idea?
AHNIKA: Yes! He's in my class!
MR. BOWERS: I think that's a mistake! Fin won't be a good friend for you, watch this: Fin, who is the Texan's Quarterback?
FIN: ???
MR. BOWERS: Oh! Uhh, OK, Who won the game on Thanksgiving between the UT Longhorns and the Texas A & M Aggies?
FIN: ???
MR. BOWERS: Oh, well, uhh, what color is Barbie's hair?
FIN: BLONDE!!!
AHNIKA: :)
MR. BOWERS: Well, maybe Fin will be a good friend after all.
FIN AND AHNIKA: Yayyyy!

No comments: