Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Oh, Brother

Be nice to your younger brother. My older brother was a real jerk. He would hold me down with his knees on my elbows and drool spit down to my face. He would trip me, scare me, tease me, make me cry, beat me in every game, never let me win, make fun of me to his friends, tell on me, blame me, make me so mad that i would throw things at him. He made me so mad one time that I threw a potato at him and broke the microwave. One time I threw a rock at him and busted his head open.

Nevertheless, he was my hero and I would follow him around like a puppy. He could do no wrong in my eyes.

Now, I find out that he is the "anonymous" person who has been getting on my nerves for the past year here on this very blog. I am so mad!

At least I now know that my big brother cares enough to read what is happening in my life. Thanks Bro!

By the way, I used to "boo" you at your football games! So there! Take that!

No comments: