Thursday, April 12, 2007

Bananas

Bananas have opened a new door at my school. A new door for jokes! They have been serving bananas in the cafeteria like they are going out of style. So many of the kids don't even eat them! I don't understand. Bananas are great. I got on the microphone in the cafeteria and made this announcement, "For a bunch of kids that act like monkeys, you guys are throwing away too many bananas! EAT YOUR BANANAS!"

Sometimes I will pick up a kid's banana and answer it like a phone, then I will change my voice to try to immitate the kid who has the banana, "Yes, this is Brian...hello mom...yes I am eating my lunch...what? my banana? Yes, I am planning to eat it...ok, mom, I love you too, bye." Then I'll tell the kid that their mom wants them to eat their banana.

No comments: